The most recent Canon Pixma MX922 setup guide will help readers configure their Canon Pixma MX922 printer on Windows and MAC devices.
The Canon Pixma MX922 printer is compatible with both wired and wireless connections.
- Installing the Canon Pixma MX922 Printer
- Selecting the Canon Pixma MX922 Setup Method
- WPS & Advanced Methods Canon Pixma MX922 Printer Setup
- Important Things to Consider Before Starting Printer Setup
The steps below will walk users through the process of configuring their Canon Pixma MX 922 printer via WPS.
- Press the WPS button, then the “OK” button.
- Use the push button method described in the preceding section at this point. Then, while holding down the WPS button on the access point, press the OK button.
- Press the “OK” button on your printer within two minutes.
- Finally, when the right-hand screen appears, press the “Copy” button.
- Your printer has now been successfully connected.
- Start by turning on your printer, Windows PC, and WiFi router.
- Follow the steps in the preceding section to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Then, go to Canon.com/ijsetup to get the driver.
- Following the completion of the download, follow the onscreen instructions to install the printer driver software.
- Then, navigate to the start menu.
- Navigate to the control panel.
- Navigate to the ‘Devices and Printers’ tab.
- The top menu will drop down a “Add a printer” option.
- On the next prompt screen, select your network printer from the provided list.
- It only takes a few seconds to connect the Canon wireless pixma mx922 printer to a Windows PC.
- Run a print test to ensure that your printer is correctly connected.
To connect the Canon Pixma MX922 via USB, follow these steps:
- Make sure that both the printer and the Windows PC are turned on. Using a USB cable, connect the printer to the Windows PC.
- Then, go to canon.com/ijsetup to get the printer driver and install it.
- Then, from the results of the Windows search, select Control Panel.
- After selecting Printer and Driver, select Add Printer.
- From the Windows screen that appears, select your printer.
- In a matter of seconds, your printer will be added to the Windows PC.
- Make sure your printer, WiFi router, and Mac are all powered on.
- Then, following the instructions above, connect the printer to the WiFi router.
- Then, navigate to canon.com/ijsetup to download and install the Canon printer driver.
- Now, choose the ‘Apple’ menu.
- System and preferences> Printer and scanner
- In the bottom left corner, click the + Add sign.
- Choose your printer from the available options.
- Continue to follow the onscreen instructions, and your printer will be configured successfully.
I hope our readers find this article helpful as they set up their Canon Pixma MX922.