The steps in the following article will undoubtedly help you set up the Canon Pixma MG2520 on Windows and Mac using a wireless router. Let’s get start this.
Before attempting to set up the wireless connection on the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer, ensure that the printer is on the same network as your computer. That means your printer must be on the same WiFi network as your device.
- Start by turning on your computer, WiFi router, and Canon printer.
- Activate the printer.
- Press and hold the WiFi button until the wireless connection’s blue light begins to flash blue.
- Push the button to look for your WPS connection.
- The blue light will flash continuously until it locates the WPS connection, at which point it will stop.
- Your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer and network connection are now connected.
You will be able to successfully connect your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to WiFi by following the instructions provided above.
To connect your Canon Pixma MG2520 wireless printer to your Windows PC, follow the steps below.
- To begin, make sure your Canon printer, WiFi router, and computer are all powered on.
- Then, follow the steps in the preceding section to connect the Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to WiFi.
- Now, navigate to “http /ij.start.canon pixma mg2520” to get the printer driver for your Windows computer. Then, click the “Setup” button and select your region.
- Select “Windows” as the operating system and your Canon Pixma 2520 model.
- Click the “Download” button on the following screen to save the driver file to your PC.
- When the download is finished, double-click the driver to begin the installation. If you need more help, please get in touch with us.
- Choose your printer’s connection mode, then the Wireless LAN connection option.
- Select “Access point connection” and then click “Next.”
- Select “Cablel less setup” and then the printer model from the following screen.
- On the following screen, read and accept the License agreement. Select Next to install the additional software.
- Congratulations, the Canon Pixma 2520 wireless printer driver has been installed successfully on your Windows PC. You can print a test page.
Users can use this guide to connect their Canon Pixma MG2520 printer to Windows using a USB cable.
- The operating system will begin installing the printer setup after connecting the printer to the computer.
- Turn off the printer until prompted to do so during the setup process.
- Connect the right end of the USB cable included with your Canon MG2520 printer to the USB port.
- Turn on your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer and connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- To begin, press the start button. In the Control Panel, go to “Devices and Printers.” After clicking the “Add a printer” button, select the local printer option.
- Look for and select the port to which your printer is currently connected to the PC.
- Your window will then display a Canon option. Choose it, then your printer type. When you’re finished, click the “Next” button.
- The printer can also be named by the user. Repeatedly click the “Next” button.
- Click “Next” if you want to share the printer.
- If you want to keep your printer as the default printer, click Finish.
- Congratulations, your Canon Pixma MG2520 printer has been successfully connected to Windows via USB.
To easily set up your Canon Pixma MG2520 wireless printer on Mac, follow these simple steps.
- To begin, connect the printer and the system to the same network by turning on both the printer and the WiFi router.
- Connect your printer to a WiFi network by following the steps in the first section of this article.
- Go to “http /ij.start.canon pixma mg2520” to download and install the most recent printer driver. To finish the driver download, follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the Apple menu, choose ‘System Preferences.’ Then, in the new window, choose “Printers and Scanners.”
- Click the “+” sign in the bottom left corner of the screen to add your Canon Pixma 2520 printer.
- From the drop-down menu, select your printer.
- Congratulations, you have successfully connected your Canon Pixma MG2520 wireless printer to your Mac system.
I hope Canon printer users find this article extremely useful. If you need more help, please get in touch with us.