The goal of this article is to show users how to set up a wireless Canon Pixma MG3022 printer on different platforms such as Windows or MAC. Let’s go over them one by one below.
Follow these easy steps to connect your Canon Pixma MG3022 wireless printer to a WiFi router:
- Turn on the printer.
- When the blue light flashes to signify a successful connection, keep holding down the WiFi button.
- To search for your WPS connection, press the button.
- Until the blue light locates the WPS connection, it will keep flashing nonstop. Then it will stop.
- Once the configuration is complete, the WiFi blue lamp and the printer’s power light will stop flashing. Now you can run a print test.
The instructions in this section will show you how to properly configure your Canon Pixma 3022 wireless printer on Windows.
- As a first step, turn on your computer, WiFi router, and Canon printer.
- To connect your Canon Pixma to a WiFi router, follow the instructions in the first section of this article.
- Ascertain that your PC is connected to the same WiFi network as your Canon printer.
- Visit “canon.com/ijsetup” right away to download the printer driver for your Windows computer.
- Select your printer model from the drop-down menu, then click the “Download” button. When the download is finished, select the driver package option to begin the installation. Then, to finish the installation, carefully follow the on-screen instructions.
- On Windows, click the “Start” button to open the Control Panel.
The instructions provided here will help users connect their Canon Pixma MG 3022 printer to Windows using a USB cable.
- To begin, connect the right end of the USB cable that came with your printer to the Canon Pixma MG3022 printer’s USB port.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to a free USB port on your computer, then turn on your Canon Pixma MG 3022 printer.
- As soon as the printer is plugged into the computer, the operating system will begin installing it.
- Make sure you don’t turn on the printer until you’re told to during the setup process.
- Then hit the start button. Navigate to “Devices and Printers” in the Control Panel. Select the local printer option after clicking the “Add a printer” button.
- Look for and select the port to which your printer is connected to the PC at this point.
- Following that, you will see a Canon option on your window screen. Select it, followed by your printer type. When you’re done, press the “Next” button.
- Your printer’s name will be displayed here. Select it, then press the “Next” button again.
- Select the “Next” option if you want to share the printer.
- Click Finish if you want to keep your printer as the default printer.
- Congratulations, your Canon Pixma MG 3022 printer is now USB-connected to Windows.
To install the Canon Pixma MG3022 wireless printer on your Mac, follow these simple steps.
- First and foremost, ensure that both the printer and the WiFi router are connected to the same network connection after turning on the printer and the WiFi router.
- Connect your printer to a WiFi network by following the steps in the first section of this article.
- Now, navigate to “www.canon.com/ijsetup” to download and install the most recent printer driver. To finish the driver download, follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the ‘Apple’ menu, select ‘System Preferences.’
- Then, in the new window, choose “Printers and Scanners.”
- Click the “+” sign in the bottom left corner of the screen to add your Canon Pixma mg3022 printer.
- From the drop-down menu, select your printer.
- Congratulations, your Canon pixma mg3022 printer has now been successfully connected to your Mac.
This article explains how to connect the Canon Pixma MG3022 to a Windows computer via wired and wireless connections. In addition, we described how to connect a printer to a Mac device.